Art Hearts. Gypsy Life. Pirate Style. Spirit Junkies.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

CHRISTMAS BREAK: Happy Holidays

With the Holidays coming up, we're taking a Christmas break with the blog and are looking forward to the New Year, which will feature new photography, artwork and love letters, as well as the overdue store release!

Happy Holidays, Xo.


We're ending our year here with an old illustration I recently re-discovered and a nice little quote, picked up from a dear colleague at work this week:



'How foolish it is
to think that we love
only with our hearts.
The heart is just an organ with a job to do,
a quota to fill.
When I love,
I don't want to love with only a blood-pumping machine.
I want to love
with every inch of my body.
I will love you
with my knees and fingertips,
with my elbows and my collarbones,
with my freckles and my knuckles,
my wrinkles and my scars.
And I will love you
with all the spaces inbetween.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment