Art Hearts. Gypsy Life. Pirate Style. Spirit Junkies.

Monday, November 16, 2015

SERIES: Love Letters To My Favorite People

One more Love Letter out of order, because it suited the occasion:

Congratulations on your new job, Theresa! :)



Theresa,
One of the best things of having chosen this profession is that I got to meet you.
I probably wouldn't have survived Fashion School without you.
You're wild and loud and fearless - and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I truly believe that if there were more people, as honest and real as you are,
this world would be a better place. 
I love how strong-willed, loyal and courageous you are
 and that we always find something to laugh about,
no matter how serious or desperate a situation might be.
I admire you for your respect for animals and your determination to save each and every one of them - even the biggest, scariest, ugliest spider, that made me scream like crazy.
(Sorry, again, for  physically attacking you because of that, by the way.
I just really dislike spiders.)
You're an awesome friend and I want you to have the best life,
marry the smartest, hottest and funniest man out there,
and go see every corner of the world you dream of traveling to.
You deserve it.
Xo, L.

No comments:

Post a Comment