Art Hearts. Gypsy Life. Pirate Style. Spirit Junkies.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

SERIES: Love Letters To My Favorite People

This one is for Katharina.

 
Katha,
 
I love that even if we're both busy and don't share the same circle of friends,
there's always room for a monthly coffee-and-cake or wine-and-dinner date.
You're so positively spirited, laid-back and kind-hearted - it's a joy to be around you.
From my first-ever-vacation without parents 11 years ago to my first-ever-missed-flight that one time in Amsterdam  - I've always loved going on trips with you.
 You have greatness in you and excellent taste in music.
 Thank you, for always listenting patiently to whatever random story
I need to get off my chest.
Thank you, for regularly showing up on the 10th of August.
Thank you, for never disappearing on me.
I'm certain, you have a great, big life ahead of you.
 We sang "Forever Young", we had our fingers crossed
and when the city sleeps, it dreams of us.
Yeah, it still does.
Xo, L.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment