Art Hearts. Gypsy Life. Pirate Style. Spirit Junkies.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

SERIES: Love Letters To My Favorite People

This one is for Chantal.


Chani,

I love how we don’t need words to communicate,
because you can read my mind.
I admire that you’re able to be a tough, serious business person for work, then go home, put on war paint and a hippie dress and dance it out at some music festival.
I’m beyond proud of the person you’ve become:
You own yourself, in a way that´s both inspiring and empowering.
There’s nothing fake about you. 
You stand up for what you believe in and you fight for those you love.
May the world catch your virus, because it's a beautiful one.
You’re not only a friend to go out and drink through the night with, you’re also there for breakfast and real conversations, which is the best package.
Thank you, for being so good at always talking me back into it,
whenever I want to quit or give up on something.

Thank you, for always sending postcards, whatever corner of the globe you happen to be in.
Thank you, for all those incredibly nice things you ever said to me.
Thank you, for being on my team from day one.
I remember, you once told me you were happy we grew up together -
and I genuinely hope, you’ll be around for the rest of it as well.

Xo, L.

No comments:

Post a Comment