Art Hearts. Gypsy Life. Pirate Style. Spirit Junkies.

Friday, October 16, 2015

SERIES: Love Letters to my Favorite People

This one is for Pascal.




Pascal,
I honestly believe that you can do whatever you want to do,
because your talent, kindness and confidence go hand in hand.
If you want to be a star, you have it.
If you want to change the world, you will.
There is a fierce uniqueness burning brightly inside of you that is infectious:
I admire how you constantly encourage emotional, artistic, intellectual and spiritual growth in everybody around you.
I love that you’re both mature for your years and youthfully enthusiastic about life.
I love that you quote “The Swan Princess” to give life and love advice.
I love that we can talk for hours without running out of topics,
while at the same time we can sit comfortably in total silence with each other.
Thank you, for bringing chocolate, cookies or candy with you, whenever you come around.
Thank you, for letting me come around to cuddle, watch Trash TV and eat up all your chocolate, cookies and candy, whenever I feel like it.
Thank you, for believing in me.
And being part of my Army of Fortune.
"I'll hold you in my heart, far longer than forever." ;)
Xo, L.

No comments:

Post a Comment