Art Hearts. Gypsy Life. Pirate Style. Spirit Junkies.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

SERIES: Love Letters To My Favorite People


As the headline already predicts, the latest illustration series I made, is dedicated to the most wonderful people I know, my dearest friends.
To the ones I admire, laugh with and learn from. To the ones, who never tell me to ‘ditch art and go learn something solid’, but support and carry me, when needed.
It’s a series I made for the people, who make my life better and brighter.
Starting today, each Friday, I’ll post a piece of it – to say ‘Thank You’ to somebody Special.


This one is for Anna.

 

Anna,
You are a truly extraordinary person and I’m so happy we’re still close, after all these years.
I love how smart, strong, determined and outspoken you are. 
That you’re honest and there’s no bullshit with you.
I adore your sense of humor (because it seriously is the best) and the way you tell stories.
You’re one of my favorite travel companions, not only because we survived the zombie apocalypse in Den Haag together, and I’m looking very forward to new trips ahead.
You are beautiful, inside and outside, and I’m proud you’re a part of my life.
Thank you for being my friend and always showing up for me. 

Xo, L.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment