Art Hearts. Gypsy Life. Pirate Style. Spirit Junkies.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

WISE WORDS: Maya Angelou


 
I've learned that no matter what happens,
or how bad it seems today,
life goes on,
and it will be better tomorrow.
 
I've learned that you can tell a lot about a Person
by the way he or she handles these three things:
a rainy day,
lost luggage,
and tangled Christmas tree lights.
 
I've learned that "making a living"
is not the same thing
as "making a life".
 
I've learned that whenever I decide something
with an open heart,
I usually make the right decision.
 
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life
witch a catcher's mitt on both hands -
you need to be able to throw some things back.
 
I've learned that everyday
you should reach out and touch someone.
People love a warm hug,
or even just a friendly pat on the back.
 
I've learned that People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
but People will never forget
how you made them feel.
 
- MAYA ANGELOU

No comments:

Post a Comment